Students will learn the new features and capabilities of the Windows 8 Operating System, enable them to both leverage these new features and successfully navigate the new user interface, and provide them with the knowledge to personalize their computer.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for anyone who is interested in learning the new interface of Windows 8.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic Peachtree features.
- Perform New Company Set-Up.
- Understand basic accounting functions.
- Perform basic General Ledger Functions.
- Use standard Accounts Payable Features.
- Understand basic Inventory functions.
- Use standard Accounts Receivable Functions.
- Use realistic activities to understand each objective.
Duration: 2 Day(s).